Saturday, 4 March 2017

Slashed wrist...



Abbey & I watch knitting Podcasts at lunch time and I enjoy the Grocery Girls. So so thrilled for them that they have been picked up by Craftsy and have their own show.

I was thrilled to get in on the Grocery Girls Spring Swap. My partner has emailed me and I am looking forward to finding out a bit more about her and sending some New Zealand yarn and treats.


Eric is another of my Podcasts I enjoy. I love his bag and his knitting pins.

Abbey had some pins and has put them on my knitting bag. I feel quite hip!

Farm Stay Guests...

Sterling is listening to the weedeater.

Omar was again too quick for the paparazzi....


An Coco slashed my wrist this morning with the old back kick of her toes.
Guess who is booked in for a manicure.

And Chester gave me a lovely toe rub... wish I had my Iphone on me for a video, he did a fab job and purred and purred.

2 comments:

  1. Ouch on the wrist Leanne, a manicure sounds like a good idea! Thanks for the links to the podcasts - I'm just getting into those, so I will have fun trying these ones out :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a chance you're eligible to receive a Apple iPhone 7.

    ReplyDelete

I