Thursday, 9 March 2017

Knitting, books, cats... what a life.


 The top colour is more true... I'm the slowest knitter in the world but I am doing it, I am knitting me a cardi... might look like a teddy bear but I'll wear it walking Louie in winter. However if it is a stunner I will wear it to KAN - Knit August Night, the knitting retreat we are off to in August. I'm really looking forward to it.
Are you going?

The Storyteller by Jodi Picoult I could not say is a nice book (humans can be so unkind to each other) but it is a gripping story and totally worth reading.

Farm Stay Guests...



 Coco, Sterling and Omar are such fun guests to have. They are easy to look after and make such a fuss. I often wish I had the video going to show you. Tonight they all got a brush and adored it especially Omar.




And my, I love seeing the toys the cats come with. The mouse is sold at the  Market in Wellington, I'm not sure which one but will find out. The cats lovve  their mouse and I find it in a different spot each day. I do want to go one day into  the Thorndon Markets!

Linking up to Ginny and Frontier Dream

3 comments:

  1. I have that cardigan on my someday list. I am also a very slow knitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful sweater and who cares if you are slow, it's the process and the enjoyment of making that matters most.

    ReplyDelete
  3. eToro is the most recommended forex trading platform for rookie and full-time traders.

    ReplyDelete

I