Wednesday, 22 February 2017

Oh Still My Heart


Meg and Riley have arrived. Oh we are having such fun getting to know them...
They have seen the sheep, but they are still in their own paddock until they fully settle and then all gates will be opened between the neighbours and us. I bet Meg and Riley will come over to our place morning and night for breakfast and dinner with the sheep. 

Thank you so much for the wonderful well wishes re me graduating. I was blown away by the amount of awesome comments and likes on my personal facebook page and of course Instagram.
Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I was like real star struck when Rosalee De La Forlet  left a Facebook Like... 
She is one of the herbalists who I look up to and has been incredibly generous sharing information with me while I did my studies.

She has a book coming out - I have ordered a copy (I went through Books Depository which gives free shipping to New Zealand). Once you pre order  her book click here as there is a special offer.

I have been incredibly spoilt by friends and family with such lovely graduation gifts, trips to movies and days out for coffee and cake. I am truly blessed with such lovely people in my life.
 I'm still on a high really!

Farm Stay Guests...


Summer has arrived!! It has been glorious hot sunny days - perfect timing.... now that my studies are over.

Beau and Sienna have been staying inside most of the day even when I call them to come out and hang out while I garden... They prefer being inside in the cool. Late afternoon they go outside. Just as they please.

2 comments:

  1. i'm going to check that book out! the donkeys are too cute! summer is here too. we've virtually had no winter. 75 degrees here all week....blah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope summer stays for awhile now it has arrived. The grass is so green so weird for this time of year. Hope you get some more snow!

      Delete

I