Saturday, 11 February 2017

New Plymouth




Well here I am in New Plymouth ..... gasp on the final journey of Naturopathic studies. On Monday I have my theory exam SCREAM like I have not done a 3 hour formal exam since I was 15 and I'm in my 53rd year. Oh SHOIT! Then Tuesday I have a practical exam. like really.... then I find out if I have passed. If I pass I'm a naturopath. Its been one hell of a journey. It was meant to take me 6 years but I've been hard at it and it's taken me 3 years 7 months....

So I am in New Plymouth for the weekend hanging out with the heifers... oh I wanna bring one  no two no three home..... do you think Brent will let ME?







 oH MY // like total WANT NEED.. been my dream since I was 14 to travel NZ in a bus.... the people I am staying with have a bus.....and let me take some photos to share. Like I'm not a Lotto person but I;ve taken a ticket as I so WANT this bus and if I win I'm gonna ask if they want to sell it to me...

I've just finished listening on audio to A Man Called OVE excellent 10/10 I hope it is still on at movies when I get home. LOVED IT!! Cried, laughed  oh my perfect!! I did not want it to end. SOB!!


But yes I have done study,,,,
Now chillin waiting for sunset and Full MOON then off to bed and up again for another study day,

8 comments:

  1. good luck! i know you will sail through the exams. you have worked so hard! this is very exciting. post the results as soon as you know!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I just know you will do wonderfully. Love the RV (bus) we had one a long time ago and it was lovely to drive about the US and camp. :) Kit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my the culmination of all your time and study. I just know you will do well and ace everything. Good luck! But you won't need it----all that preparation will stand you in good stead. I will be thinking of you on Monday and Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you the BEST of luck........you have worked mighty hard! looks like a cool place you are stay..........right off to checkout the movie trailer.................

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck and good focus Leanne. You've done so well to apply yourself to this and get so far over 2 years less than the usual time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending heaps of good wishes for this week, with all those farm scenes, sea and salt smells around, you will fly through. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really wishing you the best luck ever!!! You did such a great job:) Keep us update!!!
    Jessi

    ReplyDelete

I