Tuesday, 10 January 2017

Twelve new critters, stitching and cats...

 Mumma duck brought her ducklings today to meet us.

 I think I forgot to show my cross stitch I finished last year.
 I finished the first of 12 Little Sheep Virtues also by Little House Needleworks. I've one a month to do. And I find it ever so meditative and relaxing.... (I brought big aida count just for that purpose)
When we do up our cottage I'm going to have a wall in the laundry for my cross stitch,


 Using the Hashtag ## Littlesheepvirtues on Instagram I could see all the projects other ladies have done. So fun! Are you on Instagram yet? You will love it! (once you learn what you are doing)

Farm Stay Guests...
 No such luck for a photo of Molly & Bella tonight.
Or for Merlin either.... too much distraction with baby ducklings to look at no doubt.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely ducks and your stitching is very pretty, I bet you are enjoying relaxing with needle in hand.

    ReplyDelete

I