Monday, 23 January 2017

Possum

 Now does that look like a bite out of the apple on the apple tree to you?
MMM me thinks possums have been helping themselves.

Farm Stay Guests

 Gosh Pancho looks scary.... he is actually yawning and trying to hit the cap of the camera that is swinging. Pancho hasn't an ounce of meanness in him.

 Man these girls have me sussed. With all the rain I put a litter tray inside for them and one outside too. Guess which one they used. I love their tails - speaks volumes aye. I always get too attached to the cats that stay for a long time.


 With all the wind and rain the boys stayed in bed - two cubby houses to choose from with two hotties in each and the blankets made up like a little nest for them. They all slept together and last night it was in the log cabin, nice and snug and warm. Milo was not happy with the rain. Thankfully it was sunny today and he could walk about a bit more.

Ella is soo regal... and she knows it. Hope her mum and dad were not on an airplane coming into windy Wellington in the high winds.

To all the owners who had weddings and pre wedding events over the weekend I sure hope the weather wa a little kind to you all,

1 comment:

  1. you have a possum we have a huge rat that no amount of bait or traps will kill we have now employed an exterminator so will cross our fingers they do so much damage.

    ReplyDelete

I