Thursday, 19 January 2017

Knitting, books, cats, weather...

 I'm needing mindless knitting/craftwork at the end of the days now I'm full into swotting for exams. I'm feeling a bit more confident re the exams this week. I've three more weeks of swotting left.
This is my linen scarf using up scraps (and some new mini's). Katie from Inside No 23 has a KAL that I'll probably enter.... I've so enjoyed her Podcasts


Any spare moments I'm listening on audio to Hidden Figures. Hoping to get it finished before it comes to the movies.



 We planned for the bad weather - but had an uneventful night here on the Kapiti Coast, sounds like it was pretty wild in Wellington. However it is just starting to rain heavy here. Bother I have to go out today and buy a new phone - mine has died. I think I'll get an Iphone 6S as I like being able to plug in ear phones and use them such a lot that I seem to go through them.
So for now if you want me just email or Facebook message me.

Farm Stay Guests...
 Bella
 Molly
 Charles
 Milo
 Muddy

Pancho and Pinot.

3 comments:

  1. i wish i could make my scraps look like that! hell, i wish i could make my good yarn look close to that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abbey is the real knitter I'm just fluffing about. You would LOVE our summer

      Delete
  2. you linen scarf is looking delightfully pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I