Thursday, 8 December 2016

Proud, chuffed and embarrassed.

 Oh my goodness!!! Abbey our daughter was one of the knitting designers that were chosen for the
My Favourite Things collection by Little Skein in the Big Wool

I have seen the collection booklet and oh my it is amazing. There is of course Abbey's Edelweiss fingerless mitts I will knit. A cowl and another pair of mitts that I have my eye on.

I laughed and laughed plus got a tad embarrassed of how Abbey shared how she learnt to knit which is featured in her write up about her. 

I'm really chuffed that Abbey's design was featured. And extremely impressed with the collection. Click here to view it... and the goat progress keepers squeal! Must have, Must have!



8 comments:

  1. Wow! Congratulations Abbey!!! The mitts look lovely...I'm not surprised you're so proud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, abbey sure deserves it! she is such a fabulous knitter. no wonder you are proud of her! i mailed a box to you today....finally!!!! i am SO behind this year! watch for it in about 10-14 days i would guess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Abbey! How wonderful that she is a talented designer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Abbey - I am impressed - those mittens look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Proud Mumma! They look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your daughter is VERY talented. I love those mitts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are so happy for you, Abbey!!! Love those beautiful mitts!!! You are so talented. Keep sharing more:)Nina

    ReplyDelete

I