Monday, 5 December 2016

Blogmass

I never knew there was such a thing as Blogmass.
It's where you are meant to blog everyday in December.
I will not be. Not sure if you noticed or not but I take a break of blogging when there is no farm stay guests.
So I'll be back in blog land December 14th when the first guests arrive for the holiday period.

I am playing over on Instagram - doing Susannah Conway's December Reflections 2016  trying to see if I can do a whole month of her photo a day challenge (In the past I never keep it up so there may be no hope for me).


Come on over and visit my Instagram Account until I'm back.

Oh and there is also a thing called Vlogmass. Where people vlog everyday in December.


Such a fun idea especially vlogging about your Christmas Wish List.. This made me laugh!


I'll leave you with David and Bing and see you again on the 14th December or over on Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I