Friday, 11 November 2016

Wagging

Today I wagged study. I had been working hard and submitted another assignment for my naturopathy course so had a reward with a meet up with friends to watch a movie.

I've 3 assignments, 1 case study, 1 theory exam and 1 practical exam to go and I have FINISHED my naturopathy course.... then I will be a qualified naturopath. Can you believe it????? It has been such a lot of work. I can hardly wait till the finish line.



We really enjoyed The Light Between the Oceans. A real girl flick - lots of tissues were used. 5/5


PLUS the lighthouse in the movie is from New Zealand in the South Island
 - Cape Campbell Lighthouse. 



You can actually stay in the cottage - which is under the lighthouse that was used in the movie.

This is sooo on my bucket list and only 1 1/2 hours drive from Blenheim.

For all of the Louie fans.... he has moved onto chewing my gumboots ...

Farm Stay Guests....

It stopped raining this afternoon and Pancho got to go outside and watch the birds.

2 comments:

  1. The movie looks good....yes lots of tissues for me too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the movie too, it made me cry even though I had read the book and knew what would happen.

    So over all the rain, but the forecast looks like we are stuck with it for a while longer.

    Enjoy your break.

    Julie Q

    ReplyDelete

I