Thursday, 10 November 2016

Slippers and Puppy fun

 Louie has quite a fetish for my slippers. He just seems to like to put his nose in them and smell....


 I turned my back changing from slippers to gumboots and he had swiped my slipper again but this time had dug a hole and tried to bury it.


He sees me and hides by putting his head in the hole. Oh he is a funny puppy..



 Here is a close up of him with his head in the hole.

Farm Stay Guest...
.

Pancho has the place to himself so I've opened up most of the doors so he can go walkabout. It's been a wet thunder/lightening day so he has a litter box inside as well as outside in case he doesn't want to get his paws dirty.

2 comments:

  1. this really made me laugh. and i can't tell you how much i needed a laugh today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my dogs has to put his nose into my shoes right after I take them off. Yuck!

    ReplyDelete

I