Wednesday, 30 November 2016

Distraction







Pinot has arrived for a holiday. He has been quite unwell but now fit as a fiddle... but still on some medicines. I'm pretty good at giving pills to animals but Pinot was better and just held the pill in the side of his mouth until he thought I was not looking and spat it out. His family sent up a fancy pill popper for cats. So that is what Pinot and I did. It worked a treat!
BUT GASP no food until 30 minutes after his pills. How hard is that on your first day back on holiday. I just gave him a little tiny tiny bit of mince off my finger tip to take the yucky taste out of his mouth.
Thank goodness there are lots of critters for Pinot to look at while he waits for his dinner.

4 comments:

  1. so many feathery and furry distractions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thrilled the heron has moved in. He/she is here everyday. As for the rabbits, Beatrix Potter has a lot to answer for making them so cute...

      Delete
  2. So happy you came home for the holiday, Pinot. I love all the distractions you had, especially the rabbits:)
    Riley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Love it "home for the holiday's" so gonna use that!! xx

      Delete

I