Tuesday, 18 October 2016

Last of the tulips

 The tulips have made a grand display this season - brought much enjoyment. White blue bells made a show too. I'm not too sure of their correct name?

 The dark tulips are Abbey's favourite. Yellow are my favourite.

 There is still some blue bells in the garden - they make a delicious show. I have white, blue and mauve. Again I'm not sure of correct name seems not quite right to call them mauve or white blue bells.

Farm Stay Guests...
 Beau takes eating his dinner as his highest priority
 Beau hasn't scalped Sienna this visit with his over grooming. The Crab Apple Bach remedy is working

 Muddy and Charles just slotted back in as if they have never been away from here
Milo licking his chops after eating mince. Milo is a tad fussy eater at home but eats well for me. CATS!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Leanne,

    The blooms are lovely, the perfume they emit is better than any air freshener. Some very spoilt cats with those lovely quilts to nap on.

    Happy days.
    Bev.

    ReplyDelete

I