Wednesday, 17 August 2016

Any Day Now.......

 The daffodils will be out .... any day now

I'm  another paper closer to finishing my naturopathy diploma. I handed in an assignment today that was 107 pages EPIC! There are 10 case studies in the assignment and you only get marked on 3. Seems an awful LOT of work that does not get marked. A lot of learning happened doing the paper - but I am pleased it is done and handed in for marking. (so is my bottom for all the sitting).

Farm Stay Guests...

 Pancho has a girlfriend! He's quite smitten.

Indigo looks rather pleased with herself too.

4 comments:

  1. i sure hope your spring brings our fall! earthly balance and all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too. I LOVE LOVe Love spring as much as you love autumn. We have had a mild winter this year

      Delete
  2. It has been a while since I visited Leanne but I have enjoyed catching up. Hope you've been having a great summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Denise, Winter here in Souther Hemisphere. But never fear - Spring is a coming Ye ha! xx

      Delete

I