Monday, 4 July 2016

Typical evening


James comes home from work and he is straight into grinding and making sparks. He is building a Street Stock which keeps him busy. I hardly see him. He goes to work, comes home and spends time in the barn, comes in for tea and back out working in the barn.

 Brent comes home from work and takes Louie for a round in the paddock and picks up some pine cones for the fire.

Farm Stay Guests...
 There is ALWAYS something for the cats to look at. Ollie was watching all the sparks James was making. Ollie doesn't see that in his city life.

 Isn't Pancho's tail all pretty. I love fluffing it up in our grooming sessions.


Ollie and Pancho are great roommates
I'm so lucky to look after them. They make me laugh often.

6 comments:

  1. Olly and Pancho look like great fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh they are. I am so lucky to fuss over cats. It's quite a relaxing part of my days

      Delete
    2. oh they are. I am so lucky to fuss over cats. It's quite a relaxing part of my days

      Delete
  2. Good to see that all the boys in the house (and cattery) keep themselves busy in the evening. Nice to know that our evenings will slowly get longer now too.

    Julie and Poppy Q
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea and good to have pinecones for the fire. Nothing like a fire heat.

      Delete
    2. yea and good to have pinecones for the fire. Nothing like a fire heat.

      Delete

I