Sunday, 10 July 2016

Lost the blogging Mojo

 I've lost the blogging mojo. I really don't know what people want to read on the blog.

I'm not doing much. Oh yes I am I've my nose in study when I'm not looking after Louie the puppy.

PSSST Louie the doberman chewed a hole in the lounge mat when I was not looking!

Currently I'm working my way through my last 10 pretend case studies for an assignment.

I've written 89 pages and I've 5 more cases to do to finish this assignment

ONLY 3 yes THREE of the 10 case studies gets marked....
Such A LOT of work for little feedback.

But saying that I am learning heaps and heaps and getting quicker and quicker. It used to take me three weeks to write up one case by the time you research, look up all the signs etc. Now I can remember such a lot more it is becoming rather automatic which is really wonderful.
Year three does help bring in all the learning to a climax and close.

Pancho's mum was a pack horse or AKA gift carrier for Abbey's birthday that is coming up. Yep bring your cat to stay and let us know you are going to England or USA and before you know it you are conned into bringing some bits n bobs back in your luggage (ONLY if you do not mind). I let Abbey open one of her parcels for her birthday early. Quince and Co wool swatches so she can really see what the colour of the wools are. I used to have one for DMC thread when I cross stitched and it makes choosing colour and projects so much fun.

A big thank you to Pancho's family for letting Abbey buy the bits n bobs she wanted and post to your home and for Pancho's mum for bringing it all home in her bags. xxxx oooo xxxx






Not a successful photo shoot of Ollie tonight. If I didn't mind my photo taken I'd let the family video just how hard it is to get photos some days. I tried to get Ollie to sit on the ledge for a photo but he started walking up my left arm to my shoulder while I was taking the photo with my right arm. Then he's rubbing all around my feet and just not standing still for one photo.
Ollie is not homesick at all. He's spent all weekend outside in our mild winter sun. I think his family may not miss winter in NZ - it might arrive when they come home.

The cattery is all set up for the new guests arriving tomorrow.

Do let me know what you would like to read more about on the blog... it might help me find the blogging mojo....

12 comments:

  1. Don't think you've lost your mojo at all. Enjoyed the post. Love reading about your garden/homested, studies, crafting and of course all the animals

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks I'll keep on being random then SMILE

      Delete
  2. Hi Leanne, I understand I feel like every day is a bit the same same at the moment, and am a bit bored posting. We love to read about your animals and what is happening round the house.

    Julie and Poppy Q

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea the days are just mish mashing into one. Glad to know its just not me not in the blog grove.

      Delete
  3. Blogging is indeed a fickle thing. Remember this though...what might seem boring to you, is interesting to others. There are so many people out there who enjoy reading what others are doing. Heck, who would think people want to see what 2nd Man cooks for dinner, or what I do when I mow, but they do. And heck, LOTS of cat lovers out there, we all want to see what kitties are doing! So just write as it moves you and don't worry about the content. People will find their way to you. Hugs from across the miles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, It may be I am heading into a new life phase and I feel all up in the air and back to front. I'll keep in waffling then smile xx

      Delete
  4. Oh, I love your blog. I just like to hear about what's going on in your life. I'd miss the pics of the cats, especially Pancho----he's such a beauty. I read just about every one but hardly ever post a comment.

    The swatches of yarn sound like the perfect present for Abbey. You really can't count on the color that shows up in pics or on the computer as being a true representation of the real color----generally close but sometimes a surprise.

    I have a folio of swatches for DMC thread too and it really makes it nice when you just have the number names to go by for a piece and don't happen to have the exact thread color. Using the swatches you can see what the color is intended to be and often come up with a substitute that works just fine whereas just guessing doesn't always work out so well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pancho has his own fan club here. I think its because he sits ever so still for a photo. Sterling who visits also does this. As for burmese and Mandalays they are wiggly worms.
      Thanks for saying hello it's nice to know I'm not blogging to myself

      Delete
  5. Your blog keeps us (the Scottish clan) up to date with stuff. Also Aust likes to see what Brent and James are up to in the man cave.

    ReplyDelete
  6. not much happening in the man cave or truck at moment the puppy has interrupted life. I'm so greatful Brent is being Mr Mum in weekends so I can have a good hit at the assignments without having to watch a puppy. NOT one of my better ideas getting a puppy! I am S L O W L Y starting to like Louie. But he stuffed it all up when he chewed a hole in my lounge mat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Daily Life is good... of course I always enjoy the 'crafty' bits..... you shouldn't feel obliged to blog though, do it when the mood hits you, it shouldn't become a chore. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Crafty bits are so thin... I'm looking forward to having time again to quilt especially.

    ReplyDelete

I