Monday, 13 June 2016

What's with Wheat?

I've been swamped with completing assignments and not had time to really share any of my naturopathy learning. My learning re wheat has been mind blowing. So much so that we really don't eat it anymore. Two family members are totally strictly wheat free. I weaken if out with friends... but pay for it later with bloating and gas.



There is a fab free documentary screening in the next few days. I highly recommend you sign up and watch it. Here is the link https://whatswithwheat.com/

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing that info. I gave up eating bread over two years ago. I try to avoid wheat and I feel so much better for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll admit I really miss toast with soup. I've some friends that are good cooks and their home baking is sooo tempting. I too know if I have had wheat. Scarly it is in everything.

      Delete

I