Sunday, 12 June 2016

Wet wild weather coming

 The geese sure are not complaining about the rain. It was pretty heavy and filled up the pond for them

Farm Stay Guests.
 Welcome back Pancho I had the flash on which blinded him. (I'm off to a photography course next weekend so maybe there is hope yet for my photo skills?)
 Shilo coming in the cat door for dinner
 Amber and Symba all tucked up nice and warm
 Ella looking mighty miffed
 This is because she had the scratching pole first, but her brother Cosby just had to get in on the action.
It's taking me nearly half an hour to heat all the hotties up for the cats. But so worth it knowing the cats have full tummies and nice warm beds. The weather man says we are in for some wet wild weather here on the Kapit Coast brrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I