Sunday, 5 June 2016

Travelling the world via Cats.

 Red sky at night shepherd's delight. We are having amazing sunny days - but the first frost of the season arrived this morning brrr.

Farm Stay Guests.
 Welcome back Ella and Cosby who are staying for a month while their family go and visit Tanzania to see some really big cats.

 Symba is loving his pats, a wonderful big change from his very first visit. I think he remembers me.
 Amber has been super at taking her medicine (except when she goes out the cat door and I have to wait for her to come back in - great game!)
 Shilo seems to be boss of her sister and brother - well here anyway. I've caught her blocking the cat flap so no one else can go in or out! Their family are off to Cotswold and tomorrow to David Austin's Rose Nursery Oh my I am emerald green. Might have to get over flying aye.

The lads are just total cruise mode. I wonder what they think of their family zooming down the EcoZip weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I