Monday, 11 April 2016

Hello from New Plymouth



 This morning I was greeted with a rainbow

 Tonight an amazing sunset
 my little friend who I finally captured on camera. (pretty chuffed at such a great photo)

 My neighbours.









 So far Sunday has been the only time I have had to get out and see anything of New Plymouth. I closed the books and walked around gardens and some historic places. Came back to bach and caught up on some sleep.


My days have been full of lectures and workshops. I've Loved every minute of it but very intense. Every moment is crammed with brain overload information.
The nights are for reviewing notes, writing up case study and homework.

Must admit I'm missing  my family, pets, home, garden and my bed.

11 comments:

  1. Good on you Leanne. Love the photos, nice to see you had a chance to get out and about.

    Julie and Poppy Q
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had such high hope of visiting more places but it has been head down bum up.

      Delete
  2. what a gorgeous place. i love that lighthouse! you sure are working hard!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope to come back to lighthouse with Brent one year as I didn't walk around it

      Delete
  3. Beautiful photos and what a wonderful place to stay. I love the red bridge. What a pop of color in all that green.

    Hope your time and study there goes well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea I am staying rural so peaceful. Was thrilled to get a photo of the kingfisher that visits.

      Delete
  4. Good ole' Taranaki, great parks and sights to see. Fabulous photo of the Kingfisher.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. isnt it a fab photo! I see Woolf Photography has an amazing course coming up only for $150 would LOVE to do it but have to limit what I get into and get study done. Hope he runs it next year. This is what I am waffling about http://www.woolf.co.nz/events/

      Delete
  5. Great photos - Max went to school at New Plymouth Boys' High. I hae only visited once and would love to revisit one day.

    Great work with your studying.

    ReplyDelete
  6. let me know if you do visit new Plymouth and I'll share where I stay. Once all my workshops and exams are done I sure will be sharing my venue just for internet safety I won't until not having to come back again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've really got great pictures. Especially as a blogger from New Plymouth, it was really great to see. The nature and sky view from New Plymouth is always so great.

    Cheers!
    Nischal from BlaberBlogger.com

    ReplyDelete

I