Friday, 22 April 2016

Autumn time.

Gosh this month's Full Moon's energy has been intense. Was thrilled of course to have no cloud last night to really enjoy seeing her.


 The garden is showing her autumn colours. I've still yet to plant my spring bulbs and winter vegetable garden, The season and garden will not wait for me so I've gotta get cracking.


With the cooler mornings Stella and I are going a bit later for our morning walks. I'm rather lucky that  I can fiddle my daily schedule around like this. Then it's back home to study. I'm on homeopathy papers at the moment and man I'm wishing I knew this stuff when our kids were little.

 It's rather cozy here in the evenings. The fire is on. Lordy and Maji claim Brent to snuggle up on. Maji always insists to sit closest to his face and worms her way in to be at the top.

Hope you are all having a good week.

2 comments:

  1. Yes a sure sign of autumn at our house is Miss Pops is firmly back on the bed for the past two nights claiming her spot (where I sleep). The heat pump has been switched on for a wee bit in the evenings too and the curtains pulled close. Still we have had such a good run of nice weather, you don't mind it being cold and cosy for a couple of months, time to catch up on more good books and hopefully find some shows to watch.

    Julie and Poppy Q
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea I know I should appreciate all seasons but I'm such a sun lover and like warmth where I can have doors and windows open.

      Delete

I