Thursday, 17 March 2016

Yarn Along


Not much crocheting has happened this week. I'm burning the candle trying to get assignments finished before I head off to my very last naturopathy workshop. This one is for two weeks. It's just starting to hit me that I will be away for over two weeks...
 I get terribly homesick and I haven't left yet. 
The family said at least I will have some cows. 
I've hired a bach that is rural


I've just begun listening on audio to Me Before You. Have you read it? Did you enjoy it?


It has been made into a movie which looks super.

Farm Stay Guests...
It 

All the photos of Coco on the camera are no good, man she wiggles about so much. I'm loving looking after Sterling, Omar and Coco they give me soo much attention and affection. I think I have any cat lover's dream life!

1 comment:

  1. i have to see this movie...what is that line from steel magnolias? 'my favorite emotion is laughs mixed with tears'!

    ReplyDelete

I