Sunday, 6 March 2016

Weekend happenings.


On Saturday Brent and Abbey flew to Auckland to pick up Brent's new car, They are enjoying their road trip home which I'll share tomorrow when I get the photos.

I spent the day finishing off a Naturopath assignment 50 pages. Man this course is indepth - not watered down at all. Year 3 makes me overwhelmed with the work load. But I'm learning lots and it is sinking in which is great.



James took me to the movies and I think he was a tad cross with me as I slept most of the way through the movie. Yes I was tired, but felt I had seen most of the movie in the movie trailer so not sure if I missed much except I suppose the details. But what I saw I enjoyed - but who doesn't love Maggie Smith.

Farm Stay Guests...

Pancho is such a pleasure to look after and he seems to genuinely love us. We get big welcomes when we pop down to say hello. He even likes Stella the poodle and visa versa, so I take Stella with me when doing an outside of the run check in hello. I'll have to try and get it on video their little friendship. Abbey has trained Stella really well and she only goes by the cattery when invited (or if she sees it is cleaning time as she likes helping clean up cat nuts)

You may like to follow Sweet Earnest on Instagram


His mum Anna Allen Clothing shares some lovely photos of him. Ragdolls are much easier to photograph than Burmese or Mandalay cats.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. He is aye. I love my hobby of looking after cats.

      Delete
  2. I have heard mixed thoughts about the movie? That cat is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am shocking at sitting down, often if a movie does not grab me I fall asleep unless I have something to do (crochet, stitching etc) But I was really tired so can't blame the movie. But did find I kind of knew what was happening each time James elbowed me awake...

      Delete
  3. nothing quite like a new car! i can't wait to see this movie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. New old car for us. Our old one got written off in a car accident.

      Delete

I