Saturday, 12 March 2016

Tiny House



I thought I'd share today of another blog I enjoy reading The Gardener's Cottage. Her cottage has just been in the Country Living magazine and Janet shared on her blog the experience of having stylists come into her home to get her home styled for a magazine. You can read all about it here at The Gardener's Cottage and then read the magazine pages on line here at Country Living. I've tried to buy the Country Living Mag in New Zealand but no one seems to stock it. Shame as I really enjoy their photos they pop on their Instagram.

I'm kinda into Tiny Houses as you can see from my Pinterest page.

Farmstay Guests.




Welcome back Sterling, Omar and Coco. I was rather chuffed that they seemed to remember me and especially Sterling who on his very first visit was so shy. Not this time I got big welcomes and smooches.

6 comments:

  1. I have a thing for tiny houses too, just not ones where you have to climb a ladder to go to bed. I have a huge pile on my pinterest page.

    Enjoy the weekend.

    Julie Q

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep the ladder ones are fun but I think I'd like little more room.

      Delete
  2. I just gave a copy of Country Living to my sister in law... i could send it to you when she finishes it, if you'd like!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you I would really love to see this issue. Thank you. My address is po box 1616, Paraparaumu Beach 5032, New Zealand.

      Delete
  3. i want to get small houses built in the poor little town where i feed the kids. martha stewart wanted to cover my gardens and i turned them down when i found out how the shoot would go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.tumbleweedhouses.com/
      http://www.tumbleweedhouses.com/pages/cottages
      http://www.tinyheirloom.com/gallery-3/#sleek-modern
      Joyce have you seen these web sites? So affordable for small families/couples to get into their own homes - well better than a big house and a huge mortgage. Even here in NZ the dream of owning your own home is going with the price of housing for the young ones.
      Now your home in the mag would be fab but I'd be overwhelmed with how they come in and dump their styling. Did you see Janet's place with all their gear?

      Delete

I