Friday, 18 March 2016

This Saturday Night




The life of having a teenage boy  having land (AKA space to park the bombs), plus a barn is that their friends hang out here and have made such fun memories buying old cars, taking everything out of the cars (including the glass - can you imagine the mess?), build role cages and then painting them pink. This has been  so they can enter in this Saturday nights Stockcar Demolition Derby event, The boys have a team together (who might I add some chickened out painting their cars pink) and I've been enjoying listening to their strategy but not so much that if they can roll the cars they can win some money.....

If you are keen to go and watch the boys (they have some antics up their sleeve that I am sworn to secrecy) you can find the details here

Farmstay guests.
I forgot to take my camera with me today to the cattery shame as I would have loved to of recorded Sterling purring up a storm when he saw me. To think he was so shy on his first ever visit. Oh and Oma likes the diet nuts and food and Sterling likes Oma's food... I keep gently switching their bowls

No comments:

Post a Comment

I