Thursday, 18 February 2016

Special Delivery

 We arrived at the airport in time to see the plane land
 Let me zoom in for you so you can see the special delivery
 I don't know about you but I think there is something rather special about a man that likes cats. The airport man took a moment to say hello to Basil and Sammy (I found out later chatting to him he has four maine coons at home that are all related)

 Placed first on the airport trailer - special treatment indeed.
 The boys got a trailer ride. I couldn't speak highly enough of how the Air New Zealand staff looked after Basil and Sammy.

 Sammy's tummy must still of been up in the air - he needed to much on some grass.
Basil (as well as Sammy) gave me a lovely welcome, I've given them a little mince and cat nuts to help them settle back in.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Shows that your little 'book-a-bach' accommodation for cats is worth the effort.

    ReplyDelete

I