Sunday, 14 February 2016

Movie and Black Cats Rule.



Oh my what a movie - horrible subject but fantastic acting.
Well worth everyone watching.

Farm Stay Guests...

Black cats rule at the moment....
Indigo
Pinot

Both Indigo and Pinot are from the same mother Jasmine and father Lordy - but different litters. Pinot  was born Jan 2007 and more takes after Lordy. Indigo was born in July 2007 and most definitely takes after her mum Jasmine in personalities. So I suppose they are actually brother and sister.

4 comments:

  1. The movie looks good.Indigo is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very awesome movie. Indigo knows she is beautiful (just like her mum Jasmine did)

      Delete
  2. Love black cats. Unfortunately there were none available. The universe will send you what you need. Not what you would like. Hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure hope the universe will send me a goat and a rooster. Yes I had a lovely Valentine's Day this year instead of compost Brent brought me a new yellow hose that is not meant to kink. He then took me to the beach to watch the sunset while we ate cherries. He knows me well.

      Delete

I