Tuesday, 23 February 2016

Farwell. RIP. Good Riddance.

 Good Riddance to ANOTHER Fisher and Paykel dishwasher that once again only lasted just over 3 years. REALLY! (oh and has been repaired twice in that time frame). This time I have purchased a new dishwasher and paid for extended warranty giving me the safety of a dishwasher that SHOULD last 6 years or if not and it breaks the warranty is for a replacement with a new dishwasher.
 Farewell to our Tabitha (do you also name your cars too?) Brent and James were in a car accident last week, they got hit in the rear while stationary at a round about. The girl who hit them acknowledged that she was at fault. Thankfully everyone was fine, but poor old Tabitha has been written off.... She has been a great car and its a real shame as shes still got real low Ks and the plan was to keep her for another few years yet.

 RIP to my old faithful Iphone (Iphone 3) - had this for years and years and has only recently not been able to hold the charge on the battery for a day. I can not complain she is pretty old and been a really great phone.
James has a friend whose partner has updated her phone after only a few months... So I brought her old Samsung. I have no idea yet what I am doing, but rather thrilled that when I am out walking I'll be able to take photos with the camera on the phone. (feel a bit disloyal to Apple but for $200 I can't go wrong)

Farm Stay Guest
Ella tucking into her dinner - far too busy for a photo.(I'll try and take her photo tomorrow on my new phone - now that will be flash)

6 comments:

  1. Same phone as mine...I love mine....oh we could skype together!! yipee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh man really? We can both walk and talk wacko

      Delete
  2. Yes I name my cars too lol I was hit while stationary just a few months ago but luckily my car wasn't written off. Bonny was repaired and is as good as new.
    The only problem with going to Samsung is you won't be able to access any of your iTunes or if you play games you will have to start them all again from the start.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am pleased Bonny could be fixed and that you are ok. I don't listen to music more podcasts of audio books. But trying not to multitask - VERY hard for me.

      Delete
  3. Recently replaced my iPhone with a Galacy. Love, love, love it! I think it's way better than my iPhone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh that is soo good to hear. I haven't found the time to learn how to use it yet.

      Delete

I