Monday, 18 January 2016

Moon Bathing

The bush bath sure is getting used. It is pure decadent and extremely relaxing bathing under the night sky.
Last nights moon.





The white poppies have nearly all finished flowering. They sure made a pretty show around the bush bath

Farm Stay Guests....

We had the best summers day ever yesterday - beautiful and hot! I'd made ice water balloons earlier in the week

So thought I'd try it out on the cats. Not one of them were interested in it at all. At least it kept their water cold.
This is what was meant to happen!



Maybe Moggies like ice balls - but Burmese sure didn't. They ALL just looked at it and walked off.
CATS!

12 comments:

  1. so finally you have summer! and we finally have winter though no snow to speak of. i LOVE the bush bath! it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep first HOT day after Christmas. Been a crazy summer wearing extra layers. Hope you get snow soon. Bush bath is such terrible fun!

      Delete
  2. Your bath looks wonderful. It was a lovely day = but the fog here was kind of crazy. I was out in Eastbourne and you could see it roll into town around 3pm. By the time I was back in town at 5pm it was so dense. Looks clearer today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw all the photos on Instagram people were sharing. Would of been awesome watching it roll in.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. it is one of my absolute favourite things!

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous, and what a GREAT idea! My husband would have been so into this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mary Ann. I think everyone should have a bath under the stars - if not often, then once in their life. I hope you do too! - It really is the simple things in life that are the best!

      Delete
  5. I am SO in love with your bush bath...it's on my list for 'someday' at the farm. So much else to do first but dang, I just want one in the worst way. Hey, guys like to take a relaxing soak too!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys sure need one! I've seen two baths side by side now that would be super.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bath outside idea!!! The cats would give me the funniest looks I'm sure, except Miranda who worries I am never going to get out!

    Marjorie and the Dash Kitten crew.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had no peeping Toms from the farmstay guests this time but Stella the poodle was terribly interested - which is funny as she is not partial to having wash herself.

      Delete

I