Saturday, 30 January 2016

Hexagons rule

 Finally I am in the crochet grove, snatching moments to make me sit still and make a hexi. How big the afghan will be will depend on how far the wool goes. I'm quite chuffed how my crochet skills are slowly coming back to me. (I haven't done any since about age 12 or 14) My tension is getting better with each one I make.

This weeks book I'm listening to on audio is The Summer Girls.  I picked the book just because of the word Summer. It's summer here in New Zealand but its been a crazy season - many days we have an extra layer on, it sure is not a long hot summer. So far I'm enjoying listening to the book - an easy listen.

Farm Stay Guests.

Basil and Sammy are enjoying having the whole cattery to themselves. I've opened up both runs, I often find them asleep inside curled up on the chair totally pleasing themselves - which is how it should be when on holiday.

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous hexagons! Oh can I pleas have some of those days where you need an extra layer of clothing.......baking up here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. whoop whoop summer has arrived down here it is lovely.

      Delete
  2. Your hexagons are lovely! I think a hexagon blanket is in my future - I love them so.

    ReplyDelete

I