Saturday, 21 November 2015

Famous cats stay here.

Pancho has so many fans on the blog so thought you all might like to see this photo of him with his mum Heidy and the Mayor of Wellington Celia Wade-Brown.


Pancho is the face of the Cat Tracker NZ that his mum Dr. Heidy Kikillus is leading the Cat Tracking in New Zealand survey. Click here to read about the other cats taking part in Wellington.
Plus you can read more about it in today's NZ Herald .

We feel very privileged to look after Pancho so his mum can travel with her work.

8 comments:

  1. We read that article. Pancho you are a star!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read that article this morning - it is aazing how far cats wander from their homes. As I have had trouble with other cats in the neighbourhood mine is now inside most of the time and just comes out with me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Oh that is a shame re the neighbourhood cats... better get a Mastiff to go on patrol.

      Delete
  3. Well Pancho is certainly handsome enough to be a poster boy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't he lovely! BUT I forgot to tell his mum and nor did I get a photo of how he flicks his fluffy tail under the fence wire and swished all my sweet peas. He is quite the character.

      Delete

I