Thursday, 1 October 2015

Welcome Simba

 Gosh I am enjoying spring and all the new flowers in the garden. I can't keep up with the weeds, and study at the same time, but the flowers don't mind they still bloom.

 Hopefully the plants in the garden are white sweet peas and white foxgloves growing.
The white pansies have lasted and lasted. Note to self need to plant more.
 That is Simba you can see in the run, she arrived last night


 Don't you just love Simba's little pink on her nose. 

 She is only 9 months old so her first time away from home. I will get to know her more today,  
The first night I let them get used to the runs and our smells. Then I let them get used to me. 
Cats normally like me - or is it the treats and foods I offer?

 Ollie adores Brent - he likes the shoulder rides and prods and prods

 Then he gets right into bunting and rubbing against your hair and neck.

Nothing like a big old snuggle up with loud purr purr purr.

3 comments:

  1. She looks like my Agatha. Love the torties or as the are also known as the calico cats lol gardens are looking great. We have been having wonderful weather and everything is just growing and growing. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a beautiful cat Simba is. I hope he's doing okay. :) Kit

    ReplyDelete

I