Sunday, 11 October 2015

Ready for Take Off


 The boys went on an adventure to the South Island traveling by plane to Christchurch to pick up a car James had brought.

A Ford Falcon and they are driving it home. They stopped the night at Picton and head home on the boat today. James is rather pleased with his new car.

New Zealand from space - showing our North and South Island. 
To think you can visit both islands in one day.

Farm Stay Guests...
 Basil watching the sweet pea shoots poppin up

 The old tongue trick from Sammy
 Symba or as we tend to call her sweetie Symba likes mince over her dinner her dad brought.


 Welcome to Bella and Molly who arrived Saturday.

 Ollie's favourite part of the day mince time. He has put a bit of weight on - I hope his family doesn't growl at me.



3 comments:

  1. great photo's, I like the birds eye view of 'our' NZ! I hope the car brings James some enjoyment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on the car. Hubby and baby girl did the same thing lol the cats all look very happy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The NZ picture is awesome, I have never seen it before.

    Good on the boys for having an adventure.

    ReplyDelete

I