Monday, 28 September 2015

Super Moon



Last nights moon was rather spectacular, so nice to have a clear night.Tonight here in New Zealand is the Full Moon which also just happens to be a Total Lunar Eclipse (we won't see it), with the Moon being closest to the earth resulting in a Super Moon. To top it off, this Super Moon is a Blood Moon Here in New Zealand September's Moon is known as a Seed Moon and in the Northern Hemisphere a Harvest Moon.


Over on Instagram I've offered for free my Lunar Cycle Cleanse pop on over to find out more. Or flick me an email.(offer closes today)

 The Bay tree in flower under the Moon light.

 The Bay Tree in flower during daylight.

 Farm Stay Guests.

Ollie enjoyed his Sunday - we had a lovely sunny day and no cool breeze. A beautiful Spring day indeed.

2 comments:

  1. i think it is going to be too cloudy here to see it. i have never seen my bay leaves bloom?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a shame. We don't get to see the Lunar Eclipse as our full moon is this afternoon. Hope the cloud clears for you. I think they have to be quite old to flower? have to check on that - mine is about 10 years old the kids brought me when they were little for my birthday one year.

      Delete

I