Saturday, 19 September 2015

Chick flicks



Us girls this week got some movies out since the boys have been busy.
Age of Adaline we  really enjoyed for a chick flick it was a 5/5 we didn't see the end coming.



Not being a Nicolas Sparks fan this again was a good chick flick watch - predictable but nice
3/5 but still worth a watch if you are in the mood for a chick flick. I enjoyed looking at Clint Eastwood's son and looking for similarities, 

Farm Stay Guests...

Beau seems to love his sister Sienna, as he is always licking her. They curl up asleep on the chair together and are actually sleeping in the outside log cabin at night instead of inside. I've been putting their hottie in the igloo inside for them. I'll start putting a hottie in the outside log cabin for them now I know they have chosen to camp outside. That way I know they will be warm whatever bed they choose.

Who says cats don't smile? Ollie was lapping up the lap time with Brent. Sometimes photos like these make me feel guilty just how disloyal cats can be and how easily they move on. But then if it was me on holiday and someone was looking after my loved pets I would enjoy seeing photos like this.

1 comment:

I