Friday, 7 August 2015

Lambing



Every day I'm walking the paddocks looking to see if today is the day for more lambs.

 No more lambs yet.(The count so far the count is 3).
 I go away in 2 weeks for a workshop and I am hoping lambing would have been over ....
Lambing is my favourite time of year living here and I don't want to miss any being born,


I'm ready for spring. This winter has been a wet one, we have ponds in all the paddocks. Not the best for the sheep's feet. Once spring hits and the ground warms up we might just get a real burst of lush grass.

Snow drops are everywhere spring is a coming...

3 comments:

  1. i love lambs! since the house is being painted and repaired, i am hoping the warm dry weather lasts...a first for me! i don't want this job to last any longer than it is scheduled to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately we lost one of our twins. We will be looking for an alpaca I think Very wet paddocks here too. I also hope when the spring comes it will mean more grass. We will need to make hay this year. We are almost out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how lambs and different flowers depending on where you live signal spring is on the way. Only a few weeks until we can rejoice and the warmer weather will be upon us. Love the photos.

    ReplyDelete

I