Tuesday, 25 August 2015

Dress Ups





Gosh it is fun getting dressed up each day to go to the naturopath workshop. I'm not one for selfies but Abbey has been taking photos of my outfits I'm wearing - all from my capsule project 333 wardrobe. 

Sunday it was wet and cold so we stayed at the bach - I actually slept most of the day as was getting over the flu. Now I am left with laryngitis and still at the dirty old lady sounding stage - hopefully tomorrow my voice will be at least starting to have the husky sexy sound. SMILE.

Monday - day 1 at workshop the schedule was changed as tutors were away with the flu - so it was straight into physical exams. Eeek I had worn a dress. I just had to not think about the fact my stomach was exposed and being examined. I was soo not looking forward to this. Nothing like just jumping off the ledge is there. The lung examination was fun for the student as she had my wheezy lungs to listen to. Anyway I am pleased these are over with and I think I passed and did learn a lot.

Tuesday - day 2 we learnt about fats and fermentation with a tutor sharing recipes. In the afternoon we watched a tutor take a case study of a fellow student and then as a class, we made up a treatment plan. Again lots of beneficial learning.

Tomorrow we pair up with a fellow student and swap being the practitioner and client.

Meanwhile back at home.



A derby car has turned up at our place.........


The cats are not missing the poodle.

And two sets of twin lambs have been born,

6 comments:

  1. You look really lovely. Best wishes for the remainder of your lessons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - most people see me scruffy in gardening clothes and cleaning clothes when they come to our place. It was fun getting dressed up. I'm planning a new wardrobe of new colours and styles as I keep loosing weight, it is quite fun

      Delete
  2. I love the cowboy boots. I'd love a pair in red! Hope your workshop is going well and you come through the testing a winner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cowboy boots are Abbey's - I'm more an old hippie rebel with my Docs. But a red pair of Doc's would be fun - a cherry pair. mmmm. I passed one exam on the Friday still to get the results from Monday's physical (that one pushed me way out of my comfort zone - but I did it yea ha)

      Delete
  3. Good luck with the derby. I have belts and pole if you need. Did my first derby in 1984... Marty Ohariu Valley (Pi and Bruno)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marty I showed the boys - Brent has been away working and was home last night. James said thanks he has belts and a pole. I am not looking forward to such tomfoolery - must be a bloke thing. Keep the date Boxing Day which is when a group of James and his friends are going to be in the Derby at the Stock Cars Temurua. Love to all.

      Delete

I