Thursday, 13 August 2015

2016


What JOY! My Susan Branch calendar has arrived for 2016. I'm So pleased I didn't miss out getting one of Susan Branch's calendars, I've had one on the wall for many years. (I got mine from Books Depository as it is free shipping to New Zealand)

Kikki K has released their 2016 diary's which I need now.
Bookings for cats to stay in 2016 are already coming in.
I've been given my dates for my very last naturopath workshop (April)
Plus my theory exam (July). Do you know how SCARY that is?

V E R Y   S C A R Y

5 comments:

  1. I love her work and follow her blog. I'll have to get my order in for the 2016 calendar...thanks for posting about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't Susan Branch a ray of sunshine.

      Delete
  2. Book a day in May and Nov for me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes once in May for Choreo season then in Nov/ Dec for Graduation WOOP WOOP

      Delete

I