Sunday, 12 July 2015

Bush Bath progress

 The potbelly will heat the water tank for the bath - another step closer.
 James was on a block course for the last few weeks and he made me a lantern to go by my bath.
It is going to be well used for the twilight baths.

Farm Stay Guests

 It was a busy day with cats leaving and arriving. Welcome back Pinot! Pinot is a special guest, he was the first cat to stay here when we opened up the farm stay.




Pancho is determined to get grubby while staying here. I was horrified that Pancho was rolling in my cleaning cloths - maybe he thinks he was helping... ignore the dust we are in the middle of cleaning runs out. Pancho was a big help NOT!


1 comment:

  1. How good is it all going to look once it's done
    You will enjoy many many hours out there relaxing

    ReplyDelete

I