Thursday, 30 July 2015

Back online.

The lightning from the storms this week blew up the Spark box in our area and this meant we have not had the internet. I must admit it was quite nice being off line for a few days. But it is also nice to be back on line too. It is soo amazing how much we all use the internet, for me... especially for my study. I threw out all the dictionaries years ago as I just use Google for spelling .... But no internet had me head scratching at times


 Our early lamb has grown heaps and now finally has some friends.

 First set of twins for the season were born during the storms.

Some days I pinch myself that I am living the dream... It is rather wonderful to be able to walk down to the bottom paddocks and check if there are any new lambs and then I get to play with all the cats staying here during the day... They all have their own personalities and are fun to be with...and I get to study Naturopathy... Life has its ups and downs but it is rather good.

Farm Stay Guests....

 Basil and Sammy

Basil and Sammy are back
  They seem to remember me....Or if they don't, they sure settle in and take advantage of the situation.
I can't quite believe that they are now 9 years old.
 Sammy and Basil's mum helped me hang up the bird feeder... I always cringe when I end up with photos of the cats covered in all the seed husks the birds flick into the cat runs,,, It always shows up more on the cats with black coats.


Beau and Sienna

 Beau and Sienna are staying here too - The only thing Beau loves more than his bowl of mince is two bowls of mince. He always tucks in when he stays here.

 Sienna is the opposite.... She likes to sit back and wait ...
,,,,,, And wait  - While Buea scoffs all his.  Sienna always eats her mince later.


Coco, Omar  and Sterling

 Coco's mum tells me that Coco is a lady and likes to eat her dinner on her own and away from her brothers..... When she's here she likes to drag her meat around the place before eating it.

 Omar eats his dinner away away from Coco.

  Sterling can be a bit shy on the first day here.


But dinner in bed soon sorts that out.


There you go... All the way out now

Pancho
Remember Pancho who visits? Well he is a movie director when hes not here on holiday
 Pancho has been filming footage for the World Wild life Fund

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back. It was a bit stormy last week, although the sunny days this past week have been lovely. Have been noticing a few spring buds on the trees lately.

    Your lambs are sweet. I am afraid I don't know if I could eat them later though.

    Love the visitors, they all look happy and I am sure have a great stay.

    Julie and Poppy Q
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wondered where you were! gad you are back. that poncho! what a cat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to have that peace and quiet but I agree, we don't realise how reliant we've become on the internet :-) Lovely spring photos and cute cats too - clever Poncho! PS Happy Birthday to James!!

    ReplyDelete

I