Saturday, 6 June 2015

Farm Stay Guests....

 It seemed to be colder inside the old villa than outside yesterday - both fires went all day.

Cosby and Ella have nearly outstayed their welcome. They have been having me on a treat climbing up on top of the door inside the cattery run. Cosby comes down for me, but Ella gets all frisky and play swats me. I'm on to them and they haven't worked it out yet. But if they stayed longer I think they would. Now I only open up their inside run door a little and let one out at a time, pop the first to exit the door into their carry cage and take them one at a time out to the outdoor run. When it is Cosby's time for a ride in the carry cage I feel like I'm at the gym lifting weights.
Even tho us humans were cold inside the house Molly & Bella spent most of the day outside too. Bella didn't want to get up in the morning. She had made a tent for herself on the chair inside, between the blanket and quilt and was having a wee sleep in.

Their families are going to get a shock with the drop of temperature when they come back to New Zealand.

8 comments:

  1. Sure felt the cold yesterday, but seems a bit warmer today.

    Julie and poppyq
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what a let down yesterday started of soo sunny.... hope to plant my garlic today. Enjoy your day off to

      Delete
  2. Cats can be the proverbial " Escape artist" and a two door system is what we need here right now, Boris is there at the slightest whisper of a door opening, and a little too small yet. Yes, colder now, our fire goes all day as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes a two door system is a must here in the cattery. I love Ginger cats... keep saying I will not get any more cats but maybe a ginger one one day - NOT now.

      Delete
  3. You will be glad of two fires in a colder house. Lovely guests you have staying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. high ceilings are great for tall people but us shorties need the heat down low.. Very thanjful for loads of wood and two fires to keep us girls snug.

      Delete
  4. Your little kitties are adorable. They are so small compared to my Lilly. We have had mild temps here on Southern California. We need and want rain but I don't think it's going to appear. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cats featured mainly on the blog are cats we have bred. We stopped breeding about 4 years ago and have the kitties back to stay while their families go on holiday.

      Delete

I