Thursday, 14 May 2015

NB All MandaBurms Owners







The above photos are from The French Cat book I picked up from the library.
It is by Rachael McKenna - a kiwi girl!

Rachael is looking for cats in New Zealand to photograph for her next book. She is wanting cats with character and personality especially ones with stories that tell a unique bond with the lives of kiwi children. Click here to read more of what Rachael is looking for. I know there are many of a MandaBurms that could feature in the book - both for the stories and the look.


Farm Stay Guest...
I admire photographers who can capture animals.... Would love Racheal to try and capture Ella. No way will she look at the camera for me. The white dots on the red blanket is fluff from the scratching pole - she must be shredding it to pieces but I have no idea hoe she is getting the fluff up on to the igloo. Wouldn't it be awesome to have a video camera in the run to see what she does to the scratching pole.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I