Tuesday, 21 April 2015

Study....



We are having such beautiful Autumn days - it is ever so hard to be stuck inside sitting on ones butt studying. The current assignment on pathology  it is taking me HOURS and HOURS (it's meant to only take 70 hours but I'm way over that especially with all the research). 

I've nearly finished researching 34 illnesses and written a report on each one. Got so over that that I jumped to question  4 where I had to identify and explain medical emergencies. 

Today I'll tackle question 3 where I have to choose a hereditary  or a genetic disease to research and write an essay. I've chosen Turner Syndrome.

Then it is back to question 2 and again research and write a report about another 12 conditions.
Once I've done that I'll go back and finish question 1.

It is not often I jump around answering assignments - but for this one I seem to need to. The assignments are soo in depth which is good as the training will all come in handy. I'm learning soo much

It is my last assignment for year 2 of my Naturopathy course before I start year 3 on the 11th May. I had soo hoped to of had some time off before I started year 3... but at the rate I'm going I won't get much time in the garden or to play quilting before then. 

Maybe I research too in depth but my mind gets soo interested.


8 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are doing amazing Leanne - I hope you can finish in time to have a little break before Year 3 :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh me too - I hope to join Lori's Farm Girl Sew Along. I've missed life being in balance ... but nearly there.. one year to go. I had my first bit of fame today cracked me up https://www.facebook.com/pages/Koanga-Institute/153690007992728?fref=nf

      Delete
  2. you are working SO hard! good for you! you sure are going to be smart!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Working hard yes not much time to play eeeek

      Delete
  3. Most impressed - hope you get a break before the next year starts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh me too... I'm going to slow my pace down for year 3 currently I'm enrolled part time but working at a full time pace.

      Delete
  4. You are doing an amazing job. Keep your chin up and keep going. The more research, the longer it takes the better Naturopath you will be. If you skim over stuff you wont be of help to people who may need it.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The course doesn't allow for skimming - it is a really in depth one. My brain gets sore. right back to books 6.30am here bet you are still zzzzzzzzzzzzzing xxxx See you SOON

      Delete

I