Monday, 27 April 2015

It is PARTY time....



I did it - all done and dusted the assignments I needed to complete for year 2 naturopathy course.
Lets hope there are no red pen marks all over my marked assignments. I don't think there will be!

I now have a few weeks off to PARTY.... before I start my final year. 

Phew Phew Phew

To be honest I have a few weeks to get my house in shape as to be real, only what has had to be done has happened while I had a massive push to complete the last HUGE HUGE HUGE assignment.

I thank my family for ignoring dust bunnies and looking at the ironing pile sitting on the couch. PLUS they brought me some totally non naturopathic stress food to help me get over the hump. Sugar has been my friend the last week... Sometimes one just gotta give up ideals to do what yea gotta do to get through.



So I'm gonna be busy while I autumn clean, do some quilting, gardening and sort out my seasonal wardrobe by packing away my summer clothes and get out the autumn clothes. Look through cookbooks for some new inspirational autumn cooking... I'm hanging out for pumpkin soup I must say.

 See real live dust bunnies on my floor...



 If you follow me on my Naturopath facebook you might of seen I've been teaching myself how to watermark the photos I take of the herbs I grow.


You may of seen them on Instagram too. I'm very new to instagram and oh my it is way fun and fast. You can upload a photo to Instagram and facebook at the same time. Quickly give a heart to let people  know you enjoyed their photo... so much faster than blogging and leaving comments.


Plus I've brought a domain name and some young boys whose family own MandaBurms cats that we bred are making me a website. It did my head in trying to learn where to start. I'm hugely greatful to them and very excited.

PLUS a photography student, Summer, from Summer Shimizu Photography is taking portrait shots of me for profile shots on the new website. I really don't like my photo taken! Summer came around last week to work out where on our property she was going to take photos and had me totally relaxed. Being a student myself I like to support other students.

So there you go all the goss of the exciting stuff happening around here,

Right off to put my naturopathy and herbal books away so we can use the dining room table again.
And I better go do some ironing.....

12 comments:

  1. Better not be any dust bunnies when i come 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh no will be spotless clean - even the windows but don't feel you have to wear your glasses. Looking forward to seeing you oh and I forgot shall we go to the Southern Cross bar for dinner? http://www.thecross.co.nz/ lots of vegan gluten free meals

      Delete
  2. Congratulations - enjoy your break.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks phew! So nice not to have to spend the day sitting down hunched over a computer.

      Delete
  3. good for you!!! you are such a hard worker. enjoy your time off!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks raining today good day to catch up on housework

      Delete
  4. Congratulations my friend! Way to go. Enjoy the break and keep sending photos of your autumn and winter. I love seeing them. :) Hugs, Kit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - oh I will start taking my camera on our walks it does look pretty with fallen leaves . I might even jump in a pile if no one is watching...

      Delete
  5. Congratulations Leanne! You sound super busy and super pleased! Have fun partying :-) BTW gorgeous photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My camera takes good photos aye. I do hope to get to some quilting soon, I've missed it.

      Delete
  6. Congratulations Leanne! I'm so happy for you. Must go check out if I have "liked" your FB page. Enjoy celebrating your success so far!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So excited to be going into year 3, which is when I'm told it all falls into place. My year 3 course books were couriered yesterday so I can start early if I want to,

      Delete

I