Thursday, 5 March 2015

Reading & Knitting


Just in case you are over blog posts about our holiday ,,,,,,


 I finished the reversible hat - such a cute we project that was rather fun to knit.

A new project - another baby item called Milo. My first time knitting in the round which I'm slowly learning.

I'm reading a real book instead of listening to an audio book. It's quite good for me - it makes me sit and relax instead of walking or gardening while listening to books on audio. I'm loving Jodi Picoult's 
Leaving Time - I've no idea how it is going to end and grabbing as much spare time as I can find to finish it. Have you read it? Have you found it as good as I am so far?

Linking up to Yarn Along and Frontier Dreams

11 comments:

  1. I haven't read that Jodi Picoult one but I'm a big fan of hers :) I'll have to add that one to my "to read" list

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Be warned! you will not want to get much else done until the book is finished...

      Delete
  2. beautiful knits and I love the hat!! looks warm and cozy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cute aye hope the new mum to be likes it

      Delete
  3. Lovely hat - and Milo is a great knit. I haven't read that Jodi Picoult - I'll have to take a look at it. Have a great knitting week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Milo is very popular on Raverly and an easy one to learn knitting in the round on. I've read most of Jodi Picoult's books - this one has to be one of her best me thinks.

      Delete
  4. Well done on the cozy and warm looking finish!! I've just bought some circular needles too - have never used them before either - good luck :-) I have that book lined up to read, glad to hear it is a goof read; I am still reading my way through the Outlander series just now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Outlander has been on lightbox - but as I have a good imagination I prefer the book over Tv series but the costumes and settings are rather wonderful. Paullina Simons - The Bronze horseman is my other fav series.

      Delete
  5. PS Milo looks like a great pattern to make!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea Milo seems very popular on Raverley - I'm getting better and better everyday with circulars.

      Delete
  6. I love the hat! I'll have to look for that book. I love Jodi Picoult and I haven't read that one
    1

    ReplyDelete

I