Thursday, 12 February 2015

Yarn Along

 The sequel of Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen - The First Frost has arrived. It is nice to be back with the Waverly sisters. I have enjoyed following Sarah Addison Allen on facebook and drooled over her book launch at the Margaret Mitchell House. Imagine being able to visit such a house.


Abbey got me sorted with an easy knitting project - I have been wanting something to keep my hands busy but also mindless. I have a few friends who are expecting babies and baby knitting is instant gratification as the items do not take long to finish.

I'm currently knitting  a cute little reversible hat. I've already finished the inner/outer and now have on the needles the outer/inner. I'm learning how to use Raverley - what a fab website.
Tonight Red Riding Hood Yarn is releasing Into the Woods yarn and I'm hoping to snag some for my next baby project - I'm wanting wood brown so don't buy any ok...

Linking up with Yarn Along,

8 comments:

  1. It's becoming great weather for knitting again - very cute hat ... the inner outer in 2 colours is a fun (and cozy) concept :-) I've done a little dabbling in Ravelry too - amazing site!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish there was a quilter raverly - someone gotta design one aye.

      Delete
  2. you two give me such knitting impotence.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jjjjjjjust wait until I can share some rather thrilling BIG news.... till them my lips and fingers are sealed.

      Delete
  3. Hello from California! I love your knitting projects - they all look like fun, enjoyable knits. I will have to check out the book you are reading. Wishing you the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lily's mom thanks for stoping by I always wonder who reads the blog. Off to meet you xx

      Delete
  4. I'd like to read that book one day, but first I have to read the first one! She is on my to read list. Lovely knitting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes read Garden Spells first. They are "nice" books and as I love eatable flowers and herbs I always enjoy her books

      Delete

I