Friday, 30 January 2015

wagging



I wagged study yesterday afternoon and went to the beach for a swim. 
It has been one long hot summer - not that I am complaining I adore the sun and summer.
I have a nice little spot at the beach where there are not many people. PURE BLISS.
I might wag again today. 
On Sunday we are meant to have rain - the garden will be pleased



My herbs are suffering in this beautiful HOT, DRY, summer, The peppermint is hanging in there. It throws a beautiful flower don't you think?

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a nice place to play hooky! We had a good bit of rain last night and more drizzle again today, so far..........................we could share?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yes some rain at night while I am asleep would be wonderful

      Delete
  2. We are lucky and have had a couple of days of quite heavy showers. Today it is just lovely - not too hot but very pleasant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no rain here yet - te grass is pretty brown

      Delete

I