Tuesday, 20 January 2015

An at home Holiday


See yea, I'm off on an at home holiday.
 I've a bucket list and I've cleared my schedule.
 I will be taking little adventures on my bike, walking in  the  bush, having picnics, putting my feet up and reading a novel, dozing off for a bit in the sun too no doubt, doing some quiet and therapeutic stitching, swimming in the sea, enjoying being lazy sunbathing at the beach, and totally enjoying my little at home holiday, honouring the power of doing nothing. 

See yea when I get back!


14 comments:

  1. An At-home holiday sounds perfect to me Leanne ... have a wonderful, restful time & take care of YOU :-) Enjoy all of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm finding it is not as easy as I thought it would be to do nothing. I'll keep trying

      Delete
  2. I love at home holidays. Best part is you don't have to pack a bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds perfect, Leanne! I'm trying to do the same..but "work" keeps gettin' in the way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can see how work could be quite a challenge

      Delete
  4. Home is the best place to be for a holiday! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very much a home body must admit

      Delete
  5. Have fun! At least the traffic won't be a problem xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL But Gus the Goose IS a big problem

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. thanks I do so need a rest, ever so hard to admit

      Delete

I