Wednesday, 31 December 2014

Lunar Cycle Cleanse

 I'm very excited to be opening registration today for the Lunar Cycle Cleanse

Begins on the Full Moon
5th January 2015 (New Zealand time)
The Full Moon  is a perfect time for extra energy, personal power and it is also a time for releasing anything that is no longer serving you. 




The Lunar Cycle Cleanse is a gentle, eclectic therapeutic approach with a naturopathy flavor. I am a naturopath in training, currently in the second year of a three year degree - all workshop fees go towards my naturopathy study fees and books.
The goal of the Lunar Cycle Cleanse is to promote a gentle, balancing and cleansing detoxification.

It is suitable for someone who has never done a detoxification before or someone who wants a gentle detox to stimulate their liver without having to do a fast or having an extreme healing crisis.  

It may be perfect timing if you have over indulged over the holiday period or if you have made a New Years resolution to look after yourself in 2015. 

The Lunar Cycle Cleanse is not about losing weight. It is more about cleansing the body, promoting elimination of wastes and providing nourishment.  

 During the Lunar Cycle Cleanse you will get emails covering:
  • Supporting detoxification pathways with nourishing food.
  • Attuning to the natural phases of the moon. This can be really beneficial to woman who have passed their reproductive years, are going through menopause or woman who have erratic menstrual cycles.
  • Helping you choose what foods to eat for your body shape and blood type.
  • Herbal teas.
  • Cooking methods during the cleanse.
  • Complementary cleansing techniques.

Principals of the Lunar Cycle Cleanse

                      Naturopathy treats the whole person; mind, body and soul.
I believe in preventative medicine which is the building and maintenance of health rather than fighting the disease.
My role for this Lunar Cycle Cleanse is as a teacher. I will share my knowledge from my naturopathy studies, offer advice, guidance and support you, in you, taking self-responsibility of your health.
Throughout the Lunar Cycle Cleanse, fell free to email me with your questions. I will  reply to all comments every morning.

 Necessary details:
Cost is $55.00 payable via paypal or internet banking 
Additional costs: There will be different modalities introduced to you which are optional and you may wish to purchase eg herbal tea suggestions, tissue salts, etc. 

Begins on the 5th January 2014



Come spend a Lunar Cycle Cleanse with me! Yes I will be doing it along side you.

If you have any questions feel free to email me,   cottagetails@xtra.co.nz


I've had some really lovely feedback from the previous workshops I've run which has been soo encouraging. Can you imagine being a stay at home mum for over 21 years, 50 and retraining to be a naturopath just  how scary, overwhelming and well brave it is to actually take the first step and say to the world here I am. 

Anyway let me share with you the lovely feedback from people.

I have been following Leanne’s wellness plan in an attempt to regain some control over my own health and wellbeing. The course of weekly themed worksheets has focused my attention back to my physical and spiritual health. It has taken me back to subjects such as aromatherapy and tissues salts which I have used in the past but forgotten about; made me look again at the impact of simple everyday actions on my health eg water intake, sleep and exercise; and encouraged me to take time out to work on a positive approach for life. I found the course flowed naturally from one subject to another, and although I have fallen off the wagon several times it has given me the strength to get back on and start again. My mental and physical wellbeing have improved through working with Leanne ~ it is an ongoing learning experience which I have thoroughly enjoyed and would highly recommend. EB

Thank you Leanne.
 I'm really going to miss my Tuesday morning motivation reads. It was always with great excitement that I checked my e-mails even before I was dressed for the day. I have learnt that it all takes steps to improve health & it's up to me to make them. I feel more patient & clear headed. I have decided to cut as much processed food out of my family life as possible & now that I've got more energy I can easily whip up a batch of muffins for tomorrows school lunch while preparing tea. Everything seems to be flowing better (hard to put into words, but that what it feels like)
I have lost 4kgs. I know that it could have easily been more but with my birthday & my two children's falling in the 8 weeks & going away in the holidays, life was more of enjoying the moments & food lol. I spent about two years on the same weight & no matter what I tried it wouldn't budge. Now I know that it will come off & more importantly feel good & healthy as well. Most importantly for my health I have cut back on my nightly wine. I don't need it to relax anymore & don't miss it. I still have the odd wine on the weekend with my husband. VC

I was inspired to join Leanne's' Wellness Plan Workshop because of the topics it covered and because I needed a gentle reminder to focus on myself for a time.
The Wellness Plan Workshop helped me by reminding me of things I needed to focus on that I had let slip due to the busyness of life -  from keeping hydrated to exercise to sleep. Leanne added to this plan information about cell salts, flower remedies and nourishing food among other things. I enjoyed the program and learned a lot about the foods I should be eating.
The weekly inspirational emails were motivational and enlightening. I looked forward to reading them every week.
The result was excellent. I now make sure I consume more water daily, take time for myself and my awareness of the foods I eat has grown.
I found the experience to be like an exciting journey, which combined with the information shared, became an educational experience in respect of nutrition and general health and well-being.
Thank you for the incredible wisdom of your program. I have experienced an increase in my overall sense of well-being and confidence. I would recommend Leanne's Wellness Plan to people who need to stop and take check of their busy lives and to focus on themselves for a short while or people who want to take responsibility for their own health and well being but all the time being supported and guided by Leanne. PH


1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year to you all!! Wishing you great things for the year ahead.

    julie and Poppy Q
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I