Thursday, 11 December 2014

Fail


Christmas holiday's begin here for cats coming to the Farm Stay. I brought a toy thinking it might be quite good for the guests



We gave it a test run with our cats.
Not one of our cats were interested in it, Laura just walked straight over it,



Lordy watched from a knee as WE pushed the ball


Maji too would watch if we flicked the ball around the race track...


Cinders (who has just turned 10) totally wasn't interested either,,,


Laura just carried on with her usual routine,,,


Our cats holiday is over today I move them back to their chalet as the summer farm stay guests start arriving.
The Farm Stay for cats  is fully booked until 5th January.

6 comments:

  1. Funny, even the cats prefer home made fun, rolled scrunchy of newspaper, catnip home=grown, and ours like water from the small goldfish pond as well as an indoor bowl. A friend had a new toy, bit like the agility course tunnel that dogs run through, her kittens loved it. Summer has abandoned us too , fire is lit again, heavy rain last night, and lots of wind. Keep warm, Jean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to seeing if it is a success for any guests. Fine day today - still cold but at least I can get outside (maybe not in my new short shorts tho)

      Delete
  2. It looks like a pretty snazzy toy to me - shame the cats don't feel that way! Great to hear the chalet is getting plenty of bookings :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Each guests will be watched to see if ANY of the cats play with it, My cats thought I was MAD.

      Delete
  3. Oh no - maybe the guest will like it. I guess there is so much good stuff to look at at your place, that cats aren't interested in silly toys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea some freak out when the sheep come right up by the runs their first visit, but it doesn't take long for the cats to work out they are fun things to watch.

      Delete

I